Harness The Power of Technology To
Provide Telephone Service
Although VoIP transmission began in the mid-1970s, the adoption of calling plans through VoIP phone companies grew exponentially after the early 2000s, as improvements in technology, equipment, service and call performance developed. Today, every aspect of VoIP technologies have matured to become the dominant choice of telephone service for businesses and organizations across our communities, from local and county governments, to education and medical institutions.
Localloop has over 35 years combined IT and Phone experience. We’ve been providing phone services since 2010. Our phones communicate with our own Hosted Platform, so there are no equipment servers in your rack space. The phones communicate directly with our servers. We also have redundant servers in Atlanta and North Carolina.
We manage and program the phone system so you don’t have to learn it. We will also train your staff to be able to fully maintain the system as well. All programming is included in the monthly service.
Localloop has the pleasure of providing services to a broad range of businesses and government institutions. We have recently converted 2 Health Districts (North and South Central) to our services. Since our maintenance is built in to monthly billing, users are free to call, email or use our portal to make changes to their system. Most changes are made instantly or same day, at the latest.
We provide all the programming and voice recordings as part of our service if you like. Phone Features Inbound, outbound, and long-distance service is bundled in a flat rate per line. We don’t charge additional fees for 911 or service recovery fees. All available phone features are included with our service at no additional charge.
The porting process comes in two basic stages, Discovery and Porting. First, we will need your Customer Service Record (CSR), which lists all telephone numbers on the account. Once we obtain a CSR we can then submit a port order to move the phone numbers to our carrier. Before the actual moving of numbers takes place, we will receive 7 to 10-day notice of when the port will complete.
Transitioning To Localloop
Prior to your transition, a site survey is conducted for every office included in the phone transition. We examine the network and networking equipment to pinpoint any necessary upgrades or changes. We also run diagnostics on the internet connection and make recommendations if needed. Once we have the network in top working order, we then move on to the phone equipment installation. Phones will be installed alongside your current equipment well before the number porting process is completed. After the equipment is installed we will speak with the department heads to program call flow (how the phones ring, automated menus, etc.). After phones are installed and we have all the base configurations in place, we will move on to the porting process.
Once a port date has been established, we will begin training. Training is provided on an individual basis or group basis, speaking to every user possible and going over the basic functions of the phone. On the date of the port, our technicians will be onsite to answer questions and make any required programming changes. Programming changes are part of the process, and we like to make them quickly to have the system running as smooth as possible. In the days following the port, our technicians are readily available to answer any questions, troubleshoot any issues, and make any programming changes requested.
VoIP Calling Features
- Unlimited Calling: Unlimited local and long-distance minutes on any given extension.
- Local Number Portability (LNP): Keep an existing phone number by porting it from your current provider.
- Web Portal Interface: Administrators and users configure and manage their own business VoIP service through an easy-to-use Web interface.
- Directory Assistance (411)*o**Please note that standard 411 charges apply
- Emergency Service (911)
- Call Park: “Park” a call in a “spot” and have the call retrieved by another extension on the account.
- Call Screening: Know who’s calling before you answer. Send the call to voicemail or transfer it away before you ever speak to the caller.
- Caller ID/On Call Waiting: Know who’s calling before you answer.
- Call Forwarding: Redirect calls to your mobile or other phone so you won’t miss any calls.
- Call Hold: Easily put a call on hold while you answer another call.
- Call Transfer: Attended Transfer (alert forwarding party before transfer) & Blind Transfer(transfer the call directly).
- Call Conference (Three-way calling): Add a second outgoing call to an already connected call.
- Call Waiting: Be notified when someone else is trying to call if you are already on a call.
- Do Not Disturb: Callers go directly to voicemail when you don’t want to be disturbed.
- Call Logs: Provides detailed business VoIP call records by extension or account.
- Set Caller ID: Select any number on your account that you would like to appear as your caller ID.
- Caller ID Block: Block your caller ID from being displayed on outbound calls.
- Multi-Zone Paging
- Integration into existing Paging system